Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Outfit: Little Red

     These pictures were taken about a month ago by Andy. I was pretty wishy-washy about whether I would even use them as an outfit post, because I just thought looked a bit silly. I mean, my cat-eyed sunnies and over-sized 80's sitcom-mother blouse didn't seem to translate to any kind of "fashion", to me. I actually was a little embarrassed that I wore this to work after seeing these photos for the first time. But, after looking the pictures over, I began to feel differently. I'm even wearing the same blouse as I type this post now. The realization that I've come to is that the outfit shown above is truer to my style than any other I've shared on Rags and Roses. A balance of vintage and modern; various decades revealing different quirks and character. The point of this little story is (A) I think way too much about small, petty details and (B) don't doubt yourself and personal style. So, yeah.
With love,
Heather


Outfit Details:
Sunnies- Urban Outfitters
Blouse- Vintage
Jacket- Old Navy (thrifted)
Jeans- Urban Outfitters
Loafers- Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts