Friday, April 12, 2013

Outfit: Right As Rain

     The sunshine around here lasted all of two seconds, and now its back to April showers. I can't say I find this terribly saddening, though. We're at least beginning to see blooms form, and that is pretty encouraging. Just ask Ashley, she LOVES all of the blooming flowers. Our lengthy adventure around Columbus also gave me the chance to break out my new umbrella, which I think is the coolest. It obviously does not take much to keep me satisfied. I bought this little shelter from the rain at work, where I learned that I apparently stress the wrong syllable when saying the word "UM-brella". Whatevz,
     Until next time, readers!
Heather

Outfit Details:
Sweater- Urban Outfitters (found at Gabriel Brothers)
Dress- Forever 21
Tights- Gabriel Brothers
Shoes- Forever 21 (forever ago)
Backpack- T.J. Maxx
Umbrella- T.J. Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts