Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Outfit: Summer Skin

     There comes a point every year when a girl, or me specifically, has the internal conflict about if it's actually hot enough outside for shorts/no tights. Just me? Okay, whatever. I am always having a back-and-forth debate with myself if I'm ready to uncover what my Winter jeans and hosiery have been hiding, when warm weather strikes. That is A LOT of pale and prickle to unleash.  During my adventure around Columbus with Andy, however, I had one of those moments. I was wearing black tights under a black dress, the sun was beaming down on me like a laser beam, and I did the unthinkable: I took my tights off. It finally felt like Summer! Of course, today it is raining and forty-something degrees outside. Funny.

Outfit Details:
Jacket- thrifted
Dress- Urban Outfitters (hella clearance)
Boots- Forever 21
Bag- Vintage
Sunnies- Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts