Monday, April 1, 2013

Air Better Come: A "Better Mood" Playlist.


      Music is a huge stress reliever for me. Finding the perfect song to listen to on my drive home is usually the fastest way for me to shake off any bad vibes from the day. Here are a few tunes that are currently keeping me content:
          1. The Front Bottoms- Flashlight
          2. New Order- Temptation
          3. St. Vincent- Cheerleader
          4. Splashh-All I Wanna Do
          5. Menomena- Muscle 'n Flo
          6. Kate Nash- Omygod
          7. Lucius- Genevieve
          8. The Morning Benders- Excuses
          9. Adam Green and Bikini Shapiro- What's the Reward?
         10. Jenny and Johnny- Scissor Runner
         11. Regina Spektor- Folding Chair
         12. Nana Grizol- Voices Echo Down the Hall
         13. Generationals- When They Fight, They Fight
         14. Friendly Fires- Skeleton Boy
         15. Feist- I Feel It All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts