Monday, April 1, 2013
Air Better Come: A "Better Mood" Playlist.
Music is a huge stress reliever for me. Finding the perfect song to listen to on my drive home is usually the fastest way for me to shake off any bad vibes from the day. Here are a few tunes that are currently keeping me content:
1. The Front Bottoms- Flashlight
2. New Order- Temptation
3. St. Vincent- Cheerleader
4. Splashh-All I Wanna Do
5. Menomena- Muscle 'n Flo
6. Kate Nash- Omygod
7. Lucius- Genevieve
8. The Morning Benders- Excuses
9. Adam Green and Bikini Shapiro- What's the Reward?
10. Jenny and Johnny- Scissor Runner
11. Regina Spektor- Folding Chair
12. Nana Grizol- Voices Echo Down the Hall
13. Generationals- When They Fight, They Fight
14. Friendly Fires- Skeleton Boy
15. Feist- I Feel It All
I am 100 percent so done with snow. Driving in it, cleaning it off my car, stumbling through it; DONE. I'm generally over...
Am I the only one noticing an influx of people transitioning to a minimalistic wardrobe lately? A minimalistic wardrobe involve...
Ever since I pinned a picture of Alexa Chung wearing one of these button-front denim skirts, I have been on the hunt for one of my ...
I think we can all agree that Halloween is the best holiday. Period. I live for hanging copious amounts of spooky decor around ...
My skin has been through a lot in the last few years. I had pretty terrible acne in my second half of high school and into college, but e...