Monday, April 8, 2013

Outfit: Merry, Happy.

     So, you know how I've been complaining about the weather pretty much non-stop? Well, I'd like to start this post by taking back everything I said. The cold, overcast month of March was completely worth it after the kind of perfect Spring weather we were granted with this weekend.
     Andy and I took full advantage of being outside as much as possible by exploring the woods near his house, taking a day-trip to Columbus, and going on a 15-mile bike ride. He was nice enough to snap plenty of post-worthy photos for me, including the ones above. Andy is extremely talented, and I could not be more proud of how he's progressed with his work. I feel as though I learn something new from him every time we're together. And, I think that's pretty neat.
     I hope your weekend was every bit as enjoyable as mine was. I'll be back later this week with more from mine and Andy's adventures. Have a happy Monday, bloggers.
Until next time,
Heather


Outfit Details:
Top- H&M(thrifted)
Maxi- Vintage
Loafers- Vintage
Heart sunnies- Gabriel Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts