Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weekenders

     I mentioned earlier this week that Andy and I had quite an eventful weekend. We soaked up ALL of the Vitamin D we could with plenty of outdoor activities, one of which included a nearly 20-mile bike ride on the local trails. There is a pretty funny story that goes with the bike ride, that ends with me almost crying and questioning my own sanity; note-to-self: you have to ride the same distance to get back as you do going out. Yikes. Alas, I managed to make it home in one piece, where Andy and I made a pretty ingenious dinner of falafel burritos. Please, hold the applause. This culinary creation was due to the simple fact that we didn't quite have everything to make either dish on their own. I still think we're pretty clever, though.
     Well, that about wraps things up over here. I'm going to return to my tea and reality television. (Don't judge me, it's been a long day.) Ashley and I are taking a day-trip to Columbus tomorrow, so I will be back with plenty from our travels. 

Most fondly yours,
Heather

P.S.-I'm considering the possibility of a "Q and A" post, since this blog hasn't necessarily been "personal". If you have anything you'd like to ask, or even a suggestion on things you'd like to see be apart of Rags and Roses, please head over to the Facebook page and leave it as a message. Thanks!  Facebook: Rags and Roses 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts