Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Outfit: Peach, Plum, Pear

     Andy shot these pictures for me last week while we were exploring the reservoir. The outfit shown is something a bit out of my style comfort-zone. In fact, I bought these pants to wear to my sister's grad party, and almost returned them because they were not "me" at all. Why, you ask? Pastels. If you look at any of my past outfit posts, you will see that the majority of my wardrobe consists of black and white pieces, with the occasional mix-in of a "Fall" color. However, I am really trying to broaden my fashion horizons this year, and felt that I should give these floral jeans a chance. After seeing these photos, I am feeling way less wishy-washy about this new color palate. I even bought a mint-green dress the other day. Whoa.
Until next time,
Heather

Outfit Details:
Top- Thrifted
Jeans- T.J. Maxx (originally from American Eagle)
Sandals- Old Navy
Bag- Target (hella clearance!)
Sunnies- T.J. Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts