Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Outfit: Conventional Girl


     These were taken during one of mine and Andy's most recent adventures. This mint dress was just to sweet not to capture. I loved it the moment I picked it from the rack at T.J. Maxx, but almost brushed it off as though it weren't my style; due to the color and collar. I am happy to say I was wrong about that. When paired with my usual mini-boots and hat, I felt completely at ease with the look. I may or may not have even referred to the look as a blend of Janis Joplin and Lucille Ball. Yeah, I get really into new clothing. Sue me. What sorts of risks are you all taking with your look this Summer?
With love,
Heather

Outfit Details:
Hat- H&M
Dress- T.J. Maxx
Tights- Gabriel Brothers
Boots- Forever 21
Heart Sunnies- American Eagle (found at T.J. Maxx)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts