Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Good Luck Exploring the Infinite Abyss

     Although these photos seem pretty dreamy, they were taken just mere moments after I was going through a pretty serious panic. I have the tendency to ignore and bottle up every bit of stress and anxiety that comes my way until I can't possibly hold anymore. When this happens, I am an inconsolable wreck. I just cry and think of every little thing I need to get done, or even things from years ago I never finished. It's messy. Unfortunately, Andy was the only one around for my meltdown. I cannot tell you the amount of patience this man has, especially when it comes to me. His kindness and understanding never fails in making things better. Andy was quick to just let me get everything out, and encourage me to move on from it. And, that is exactly what we did.
     Andy and I spent the rest of our day eating grilled cheese, sitting by the water, and finally taking pictures we're both in. Removing myself from the source of my life's negativity was the greatest form of freedom, and exactly what I needed. Anxiety is something I've dealt with since adolescence, and I am prepared to deal with it for the rest of my life. The difference now is that I have people around who understand the problem and are there to help me every step of the way. So yeah, things are looking up.

"The meaning of life is to just live, love, and make your mark."
-log pictured above

With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts