Monday, May 6, 2013

Outfit: In the Flowers

     I couldn't be more thrilled with how these photos, taken by my lovely boyfriend Andy, turned out. I am blown away each time he is kind enough to snap pictures for me how well the outcome is. It definitely makes sharing style posts less nerve-wracking when I know they are visually appealing; so thanks a heap, Andy!
     On this particular day, I did the unthinkable: I wore shorts. Crazy, I know. But, the heat around here has been pretty consistent, and I am taking full advantage before July when I'm sick of  it. Us Ohioans are clearly never content. One thing I am less wishy-washy about is tribal print. I fell in love with this Summer trend during a shopping trip with Ashley, and have ever since been finding new pieces to incorporate with my existing wardrobe. I dove in with these tribal shorts, but I also love the idea of neutral-toned tribal flats/sandals for a more subtle approach. You can see another way I styled the tribal trend here!

Outfit Details:
Hat- H&M
Blouse- T.J. Maxx
Shorts- Forever 21
Boots- Forever 21
Sunnies- Jones New York (T.J. Maxx)
Bag- Vintage

1 comment:

Popular Posts