Friday, March 15, 2013

Style Icon: Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars
     There are many events in a person's life that he or she will never forget; first kiss, graduation, landing a dream job, wedding day, etc. One of those events for me is the first time I saw Veronica Mars. Too much? Sorry 'bout it. Veronica Mars was my saving grace in middle school, and my first real role model. A savvy, ex-cheerleader outcast/teen-detective; I was hooked. Middle school was a rough couple of years for me. Okay, people? I wanted to dress like Veronica, take up photography, and cross my fingers for the son of a Hollywood actor to be waiting for me at my locker(i.e. Logan Echolls) To my despair, the show was cancelled after season three, without a proper ending. As you can imagine, my excitement was through the roof when talks of a movie surfaced earlier this week. *Cue high-pitched squeels* Whether the movie actually happens or not, Veronica will forever be a style icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts