Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pinspiration: Spring







     I love Pinterest. Like, really love it. Food, fashion, home decor, and pictures of cats all in one place. It's like Tumblr all grown up. These are just a few of the pins keeping my mind on Spring. It snowed again here in Ohio yesterday, so I need all the help I can get with shaking the Winter blues.
     You know what else is keeping me inspired? The announcement of THE VERONICA MARS MOVIE. The funds are being raised by fans of the prematurely-cancelled show through Kickstarter. Creator, Rob Thomas made over 2 million dollars in just the first twelve hours of launching the project. I have been waiting 8 years for justice to be given to my favorite fictional sleuth.  Once a "Marshmellow", always a "Marshmellow". If you, too, are a fan of the show and want to see the movie become a reality, go to Thomas's Kickstarter page. and send a donation. There are really cool prizes being offered up!
     What's keeping you inspired?
Heather



(All pictures were found on Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts