Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Style Icon: Kate Nash

Kate Nash
      So, anyone who knows me would be able to tell you that I am absolutely in love with Kate Nash. We're talking border-line obsessed, people. I cannot tell you how many teenage-days were set to her songs, and my admiration for this woman has followed me into adulthood. In fact, I will be seeing her live in just a few weeks! *Swoon.* Anywhoozer, here is an outfit inspired by the brilliant beauty.
     This is the first set in a new series I've decided to start called "Style Icon", where I will be sharing people who inspire me/how to get their look. Who are some of your biggest style icons? Well, I'll leave you with Kate's latest single "3 AM". Until next time, bloggers.
                                 
xoxo, Heather.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts