Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Maple Syrup Festival


     I know, I went a bit overboard with the pictures, yet again. But, there was a lot to capture at The Malabar Farm Maple Syrup Festival. Andy and I slept in even later than usual this weekend with the time-change. But, lucky enough for us, there were still a few hours left of the festivities by the time we scraped ourselves out of bed. 
     Malabar Farm had wagon rides, treats, and demonstrations galore on how the employees produce the syrup. Even a few without the modern convenience of machinery. It was awesome. Have I convinced you of how lame I am yet? Andy and I finished the day with sundaes(yeah, before dinner),  Chaos the cat, and a picnic at the Gorman nature center. All and all, I'd say it was a pretty successful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts