Monday, March 4, 2013

Outfit: I Can See The Pines Are Dancing


     I know, I know; finally something other than an "Insta-week" post. You can thank my main man, Andy for this. He snapped these on our way back from Marion, where we spent my day off thrifting and over-indulging at Sonic AND The Groovy Spoon. (I am aware that we are dieters' worst nightmare.) 
     It was really starting to feel like Spring,so I dug up this floral favorite. However, I'll be even more excited when I don't have to pair it with sweaters, socks, or tights. Come on, Ohio! Get it together already.
Details:
 Sweater-Urban Outfitters(found at Gabriel Brothers for $5)
Dress-Forever 21(thrifted for $2)
Leggings-Wal-Mart(It's cold and I'm cheap; sue me)
Socks-Stolen from Andy
Bag-Hand-me-down from my lovely grandmother
Boots-Forever 21 (on sale for $15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts