Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sweet Nothings.

     I apologize for the blogging hiatus; apparently my life is not as exciting as I thought. Things around here have slowed down tremendously now that I don't have any concerts to attend, day trips planned, or even a day off for that matter. So, instead of an outfit or photos from an adventure, here are a few snapshots of just a couple things keeping me happy.
      I've been trying to get everything ready for my sister's birthday. She's turning 25! So, at least I've had that to keep me busy. I found the PERFECT gift for her, which is no easy feat when it comes to buying for Shandi. She may even shed a birthday tear. *Fingers crossed* I've also begun the frustrating task of Spring cleaning, even though its still blizzard-ing here in Ohio. I am the worst at getting rid of things/organizing my personal belongings. I've never quite mastered the whole "get rid of one thing when you bring in something new". And, as you can see, I get a bit distracted by the goods I find. Cleaning has been a slow process, to say the least. To make the process of simplifying my inventory even harder, I bought a gazillion new DVDs to add to my already mass collection. The local Blockbuster is going out of business, but I can't say I'm completely devastated: the total for all of those movies was $9! After planning out some new, warm-weather outfits, I ate something semi-homemade for once. I've been hitting up the drive-thru's way more often than I'd like to admit here lately. Whoops.
     That's about the extent of the excitement happening in my neck of the woods. What have you been up to lately?
Until next time,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts