Sunday, March 10, 2013

Girls Day In



I apologize in advance for the over-abundance of photos, ya'al. I seem to be playing catch-up now that my camera has made it's way back into my own hands(I've been leaving it at Andy's since he's the real photographer). Anyways, these were all taken a few days ago, on an outing with my dear friend, Ashley. We spent the day thrifting, snapping pictures, and welcoming the new Cool Ranch Doritos Taco into our lives(bikini season takes the backseat, when it comes to Taco Bell). You can see more from our rainy-day adventure over on Ashley's page, Oh, Fancy That. She is a crazy-talented writer, and a huge inspiration for Rags and Roses. 
I'll leave you with a few of the treasures I was lucky to find during our day out:
Until next time, bloggers.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts