Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pinspiration: Ink.

          Let's talk about tattoos, people, because I happen to love them. The two that I have are very dear to me; a feminism symbol below my ear and a typewriter/Sylvia Plath quote on my shoulder. I have been dying to get more basically since I was still applying lotion to heal the last one, a year or so ago. The lovely images floating around Pinterest are not helping me shake these urges, either. I'm hoping by Summer, there will be a few more making their way onto my skin. In the meantime, swooning over other peoples work will have to suffice. 
     (All images found on Pinterest)


P.S. I'm sure everyone is hearing a lot on the equal rights movement with the Supreme Court case that's been happening. Unfortunately, the majority of what I've seen plastered on social networking sites has been negative/hateful; on both sides of the argument. I am of personal belief that there is absolutely nothing wrong or threatening about these individuals attaining the right to marry; I think its devastating that our nation is still withholding equal rights from any group of people actually. This is the only place that you'll see me talking about it, though. I'd rather not dive into the Facebook battle's front-lines. Can everyone just get along/respect each other? Maybe in another couple decades. Jeesh. I leave you with an image I found on one of my friend's pages. Henry Rollins for life. 

Until next time, y'all.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts