Friday, March 29, 2013

Outfit: The Good Times Are Killing Me.

     I had a wonderful day out with my friend and fellow blogger, Ashley. We went to a few of my favorite spots in downtown Mansfield, including the bakery, bookstore, and coffee shop. I was most excited about taking some proper shots for an outfit post, though. It's been a while. I'll be back with more pictures from our adventure tomorrow!

Outfit details:
Sweater: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Loafers:Target
Bag: TJ Maxx

     P.S. The bag I'm carrying is by Urban Expressions, a vegan leather/cruelty free brand. They are PETA approved, and have such a wide variety of styles, textures, and colors. I am a big fan of the brand, and snag a new bag whenever we get new ones in at work. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts