Thursday, January 2, 2014

Holiday Round-Up: X-mas and New Years


Hey, guys! Things have finally slowed down for me now that the holidays have all wrapped up. I almost completely forgot about these photos from Christmas, until I stumbled over them while going through my camera. So, I decided to make this post do double; with photos from New Years below. Christmas was super simple and enjoyable this year. We had plenty of good food, and a few gifts exchanged; cat shoes and Teavana?!
And, New Years Eve was just as good. Andy and I stayed in, made dinner, and lazily brought in 2014 over reruns of Drunk History. That may sound too low key for most, but I for one am content over the evening. Between working two jobs during the holiday season, it was the perfect way to close the season; and the year! I hope you all had lovely holidays. I'm currently working on a few DIY projects and recipes to share soon. I really want to get my drive back for Rags and Roses, and look forward to everything this year may have in store for this little page of mine.
Until next time,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts