Friday, June 28, 2013

Outfit: Shapes and Lace

     These photos were from mine and Andy's reservoir-side picnic. It was the sunniest day we've had so far, and I was a happy girl over being able to break out my cat-eye sunnies; which may have taken first place over my heart-shaped shades I've been wearing for the last couple years. It's definitely Summer over here, and the heat is quickly becoming a deciding factor when it comes to wardrobe choices. I've settled into my uniform of blouses tucked into high-waisted shorts, and that is just fine by me. What are you sporting this Summer?
Until next time,
Heather

Outfit Details:
Blouse: Gabriel Brothers
Shorts: DIY
Loafers: Vintage
Sunnies: Gabriel Brothers
Bag: Vintage

6 comments:

  1. This is a cute outfit! Loving the classy girly top paired with those shorts!
    I also always love me a great cat eye sunglasses!
    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's definitely a combo I love.

      Delete
  2. you look so great http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awful nice of you to say! Thank you for checking out the blog and taking time to comment.

      Delete
  3. Love love love your outfit, especially the top! It's adorable.

    xoxo

    B

    (thesefearlesssparks.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much! It was super cheap, which makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts