Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Outfit: Magic Weather

     Summer nights are pretty much what I live for. There is something about being able to be outside without a coat, even when the sun goes down. Although, on this particular evening, I probz could have used one. Andy and I went for a walk in the park, and I had goosebumps after maybe ten minutes. However, I refuse to wear sleeves in June. This skirt, on the other hand, is here to stay. I die for a good maxi. Well, not literally, but I do love them; another effortless staple that is totally versatile. 
Until next time,
Heather

Outfit Details:
Hat- H&M
Top- T.J. Maxx
Maxi- T.J. Maxx
Flats- Gabriel Brothers
Bag- Urban Expressions Vegan Leather (T.J. Maxx)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty much love everything about this outfit! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts