Friday, June 21, 2013

Outfit: Ivy and Gold

     Ashley snapped these for me during our day out together. I am so thrilled to have my best girl friend back, even if its just temporarily. She was super patient with me during my wardrobe crisis. I mean, at what temperature is it alright to wear shorts?! And, how does one dress casual? These are forever two things that I struggle with. I decided on shorts with a baggy shawl, to compromise, and ended up liking the end result quite a bit. Yes, I get worked up for nothing.
Until next time,
Heather

Outfit Details:
Hat- H&M
Sweater- Forever 21
Black tee (worn underneath)- Thrifted
Shorts- Thrifted/DIY
Boots- Forever 21
Bag- Vintage
Cat-eye shades- Gabriel Brothers

2 comments:

  1. That reminds me of my best friend, I always have to help her in her wardrobe crisis. I feel like her personal stylist most of the time. Lol

    This outfit is amazing, cute and casual!

    Xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cardigan! I love this look :)
    KJ xo
    www.kathjam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts