Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Outfit: Gold Hair in the Sunlight, My Light in the Dawn

Spring has sprung, doods. April 1st brought lots of sunshine, warmth, and most importantly, THE NEW MANCHESTER ORCHESTRA ALBUM. Is anyone else freaking out over this? Because I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed. I have plans to see them live in May, and I could not be happier about it. Unless my dear, Ashley, could tag along. My best friend and author of Fancy That will be leaving the confines of our humble town to begin her permanent residence in Georgia, alongside her husband. Pretty selfish, huh? Abandoning your best friend for the person you've vowed to spend forever with, and all. UGH. I'm obvz just kidding, and am so happy to see her begin this new adventure. But, I am very salty/sad/full of feels about being so far away from one of the only chicks who I can listen to rock n roll, drink coffee, and gab with. SAD FACE, SAD FACE, SAD FACE. 
Anyways, I'll leave you with a little snapshot of my new favorite arm decoration. 
-Heather

Outfit Details:
Hat/belt/necklace- Target
Sweater/boots/sunnies- T.J. Maxx
Dress- Gabriel Brothers
Rings- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts