Thursday, April 10, 2014

Outfit: I Want To Ride My Bicycle

 
     It has actually(and consistently) been "nice" outside, which means it is time for bike riding. Andy has been kind enough to fix up a bike for me, that he found at one of our local thrift stores. It's a beauty, you guys. Especially since he began the repairs. I'm so stoked to use it as much as possible this season; something I really slacked on last year.
     I'm starting to dig out my warm-weather clothes, and reintroduce them into my wardrobe. One of my favorite ways to do this has been wearing tights and light sweaters with them. Mainly because I'm tired of knit leggings and parkas, but also because I can't seem to be okay with my pale, prickly legs showing before, like, June or July. Personal preference, I suppose, as all the other people who reside in my town were wearing tanks and shorts on the first 60-degree day we had. Clearly all signs of Spring are an Ohioan's paradise.
How are you getting your wardrobe ready for Spring?
-Heather
Oh! Here's a peek at my new whip. Courtesy of a real sweet boy.

Outfit Details:
Sweater/shorts- Thrifted
Tee/sunnies- Gabriel Brothers
Bag/necklace/tights- Target
Boots- T.J. Maxx
Headband/ring- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts