Thursday, April 17, 2014

Outfit: Casual Friday

My new(er) job requires me to dress a little on the fancy side, which was really fun...at first. I was really excited to hunt for dress pants and pencil skirts during my usual trips to thrift stores, and had fun styling items in several different ways. Sure, it's fun to be professional and feel like an adult. But, you know what else is fun? Wearing a t-shirt with a cat on it. Which is what I've been doing nearly every hour that I'm not on the clock. (Don't worry, I have more than one cat shirt.) Yes, its true. My uniform outside of work has been nothing but cozy, worn in t-shirts and jeans lately. And, I'm liking it a lot. I try to mix it up with ankle boots or this kimono. But, effortlessness is really appealing me. What's your favorite casual piece?
Oh, and here's one of Capone. Because he's just too cute.
Happy Weekending!
-Heather

Outfit Details:
Kimono and t-shirt- T.J. Maxx
Denim- Urban Outfitters
Flats- Burlington Coat Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts