Thursday, February 27, 2014

Outfit: Somewhere Unoccupied

I think this is my first-ever set of outfit photos taken indoors. I know the background of my room is less attractive than former posts, but it was freezing and dark outside at this particular moment in time. SO DEAL WITH IT. Pretty please. Speaking of "dealing with it", this week sucked. Like, more than anything else has ever sucked before. Ever. When it rains, it really does pour. I won't get too far into it on here, but there have been some events in my life recently that have been less than pleasant. Decisions and responsibilities that I've been avoiding for a long time finally demanded attention, and I'm slowly working to find some sense in it all. I guess you'll have that though. Growing up and stuff. Here's to hoping you all had a better week than I did, and to the fact that there's always tomorrow. Well, not "always", but you get my drift. Sorry, that was a weak attempt at optimism. Happy weekending!
Until next time,
Heather

Outfit Details:
Sweater/dress- Forever 21
Tights- target
Socks- Betsey Johnson
Shoes- gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts