Monday, September 2, 2013

Outfit: Off To Work

     My work style is a bit toned-down in comparison to my everyday wears; I usually go with lightweight tops and comfy shoes. It definitely helps to have a relaxed dress-code. Lately, I've been buying just about everything in this army-green shade, with plenty of boots to match for the colder months. To say I am eagerly awaiting Fall is an understatement, especially since this outfit is from an 80+ degree day here in Ohio. I mean, dressing for Autumn makes it come faster, right? I've even put together a list of things I plan on getting to maximize the season's enjoyability (e.i. sweaters, flavoured coffee, warm-toned nail polish, chunky scarves, pumpkin everything, ect). Yeah, I actually have a list together, and I fully admit to being lame as can be.
With love,
Heather


Outfit Details:
Top- Gabriel Brothers
Pants- Urban Outfitters
Boots- Dolce Vita (thrifted)
Bracelet and ring- Gabriel Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts