Friday, September 13, 2013

Autumn Inspo

Fall Inspo

As you may have figured out, I am a girl who LOVES Fall. The cooler temperatures, cozy attire, warm cider, and pumpkin-flavored everything; what's not to love? This is the time of the year that I really focus in on my style, simply because I love shopping for Autumn. I mean, wouldn't you rather shop for sweaters over bikinis? My answer is yes. Everytime. I'm preparing myself for the season this year with chunky knits and subtle tribal prints, paired with a great pair of ankle boots. For accessories, I'm really into mixed-metals, faux-leather studded bracelets, and stones like amber and turquoise. A big carpet bag in a warm-tone, along with a floppy fedora are also a part of my must-haves. When it comes to beauty products, I'm looking to my trusty rose salve to keep away dry skin and lips. Lip-stains in soft corals, smokey neutrals for the eyes, and a deeper pink blush tops my make-up list. I'm eager to trade in my bright Summer nail polishes for burgundy and teal varieties, as well. Finding a new scent for Fall is just as important, as I swap my floral perfumes for something more subtle and fitting for the season. This year, I'm going with The Beat by Burberry; with notes of cardamom, ceylon tea, mandarin, cedarwood, and other kinds of wonderful.
     That about completes my list, although I'm sure to find other goodies that I just can't go on without. What are some of your Fall essentials?
With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts