Monday, September 16, 2013

A Lazy-Day Playlist

I am a firm believer that there are just some days a person should not be bothered by the world. I'm talking sleeping in, staying in your pajamas, making breakfast at noon, napping, reading a book, and watching re-runs; just laziness. And, in honor of these kinds of  days, I've created a playlist of some of my current jams to accompany your unproductive behavior. Enjoy the tunes and the sweet feels of doing absolutely nothing.
Until next time,
Heather


1. Pity Sex- Dogwalk
2. The Front Bottoms- I Swear To God The Devil Made Me Do It
3. Now, Now- Dead Oaks
4. Tigers Jaw- I Saw Water
5. Aidan Knight- The Sun
6. Bombay Bicycle Club- Dust On the Ground (Acoustic)
7. Kate Nash- Later On
8, Cold War Kids- Loner Phase
9. Dr. Dog- Shadow People
10. The Postal Service- Natural Anthem
11. Jenny and Johnny- Straight Edge of the Blade
12. Manchester Orchestra- I Could Be With Anyone
13. The Walkman- In the New Year
14. Kevin Devine- The Only One
15. Coconut Records- I Am Young
16. Ra Ra Riot- Can You Tell
17. Miniature Tigers- Bullfighter Jacket
18. Vampire Weekend- Ya Hey
19. Arcade Fire- No Cars Go
20. Lucius- Tempest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts