Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Food For Thought

     Andy and I made a short escape during a lucky day off of work. We traveled to Columbus to walk about and browse some stores, and more than anything, eat; if you couldn't tell by the pictures. It seemed pretty silly to me while I was looking at the photos from our trip, realizing we spent most of the day in various restaurants, but our time out was a total success. My darling Andy and I have been running on very different schedules lately, and I think we talked more on this day than we had the whole week. I will never get tired of leaving for these short trips, even though I'm often hesitant to go when Andy brings up the idea. He clearly knows what he's talking about. Every time, they seem to get me back to the important things I forget about during everyday chaos. I sure do love that boy.
Until next time,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts