Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Front Bottoms: Round One


     I had the pleasure and privilege of seeing The Front Bottoms with my friend, Laura, in Akron on Saturday. This was the second time that I've seen them, technically, but the first time of them being the headlining band. I don't have much to say about this show other than it was amazing. Both of the opening bands held their own, and the main attraction literally could not have been better. Laura and I both took a beating, with being in the front row with no "barricade" by the stage, but managed to keep our spots and enjoy the show regardless; enjoy may be an understatement, actually.

After the show, Laura and I were lucky enough to meet and exchange letters with Brian, the lead singer/song-writer for The Front Bottoms. He is the coolest, and clearly I am unattractive at all the wrong moments. Jeesh. If you ever get the chance to see this band, just do it. Pay what you need to, cancel plans, and get your butt there. Trust. Laura and I are now awaiting next month, when we will see them again. Woo!
With love,
Heather

P.S.- I promised the dood in this picture that it would be going on Rags and Roses, so here it is. You rule, and your hat is number one, man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts