Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Life's a Beach

     I nearly forgot all about these photos during these last couple of chaotic weeks, but was so happy when I stumbled over them. These are from a day spent lake-side with my wonderful family; laying in the Sun and splashing in the water. We don't get to see these kiddos as much as we all would like, so I go a little camera-crazy when we get together. It's weird being old enough to watch the next generation of your family grow up. I finally know what my aunts and uncles felt when they'd tell me how "big" I was getting or how "grown-up" I looked between visits. It's all very sentimental. (Cue the "Aw's".)
Until next time,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Heather - it was a fun day and so glad you were a part of it! Love ya, Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts