Friday, May 23, 2014

Outfit: Tried and True

 
There are some wardrobe pieces that become go-to items. Ya know, your fall-back every time you have no idea what to wear? For me, it's this dress. I love how versatile it is; the shape and print make it pretty casual, and easy to wear throughout the seasons. I'm actually a little embarrassed at how often I have this old, faithful dress on.  In fact, you can see the other ways I've styled it here, here, and here. Oops.
Alright, enough about clothes. Although, this is an outfit post; what did ya expect? No, really. This weekend is sure to be a good one, as my sister is coming into town and I actually have a Saturday off. That literally never happens without a request from yours truly. I plan on taking a run, making some food for Rags and Roses, and trying to see Palo Alto. I've been swooning over the trailer since it dropped, and I just can't wait any longer. When I say "James", you say "Franco". JAMES.
Have an awesome weekend, folks.
-Heather

Outfit Details:
Dress- Thrifted
Jacket- Target (thrifted)
Boots- T.J Maxx
Bag- Target

8 comments:

  1. I love daisy dresses, they're pretty much my staple for summer! You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? They are too cute/easy not to be. And, thank you so much, Anne!
      -Heather

      Delete
  2. I really like everything about the outfit!I feel like the boots complete it, but that's just cause I love that style of boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kriselle! That style of boots is definitely my favorite, too.
      -Heather

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress, love the combination with the jacket.
    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this ensemble!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts