Sunday, March 9, 2014

Playlist: Roadtripping

February was such a suck-fest. I mean, the worst few weeks I've had in a really long time. It's probably me not letting things roll off as easily as I should, or that I'm just burnt out as of late. Work pretty much consumes ALL of my time, as I am trying to save what I can from these two jobs before I go back to school. And, I'm just a grumpy, tired shrew. Which is why I'm taking a break from responsibility for a few days, and ditching town. I'm going to be visiting my sister, where we have plans to see THE VERONICA MARS MOVIE ON OPENING NIGHT. If anything can shake my retail blues, it's seeing characters from my pre-teens on the big screen. Anyways, here are a few tunes that will most likely be narrating my three-hour drive! I'll be back next week to continue with my usual blogging schedule. Au Revoir!
Until next time,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts