Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Playlist: A Very Rags and Roses Christmas

    Everyone likes Christmas music at least a little bit. EVERYONE. Even me, who has been forced to hear it for the last month and a half at work; although I much prefer to hear it on my own terms. I'm all about the classics ( Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmastime" or Wham's "Last Christmas", anyone?), but I decided to share some of my favorite/unconventional Christmas songs and covers. These songs will make even the Scrooge-iest dood get into the holiday spirit.


A Very Rags and Roses Christmas by Heather Brocklesby on Grooveshark

                                                          Happy Holidays, you guys!
                                                                   Until next time,
                                                                        Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts