Monday, December 16, 2013

Outfit:Um, How Do You Dress For Snow?

Okay, doods. Snow is officially here to stay, and I have a real problem with it. Mainly because my wardrobe isn't fit for trudging around in the stuff. All of my pants are ankle-cut and my shoes are either loafers or heeled booties with zero traction. I realized what a problem this actually is when I advertised my extreme poise to the world by falling, then slipping my through the parking lot at my job over the weekend. So, in attempts to be more practical, I've begun the hunt for the perfect (and warm and durable) Winter boots. I even bought fleece-lined tights to wear with dresses and skirts. Isn't this what being an adult is all about? I still haven't had much luck with the search, but in the meantime, the look above will have to do; a cozy flannel and cardi-combo with FLAT boots. We'll just ignore my exposed ankles for now.
Until next time,
Heather

Outfit Details:
Coat- Gabriel Brothers
Cardigan-Forever 21 (thrifted)
Flannel- T.J. Maxx
Jeans-Urban Outfitters
Boots- Gabriel Brothers

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, adorable!!! I love your coat. :)



    come check out my blog,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/12/q-how-to-tie-scarf-many-different-ways.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And, I checked out/followed your blog. It's super cute, girl :D
      -Heather

      Delete

Popular Posts