Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide For Girls Who Are Hard To Shop For

Gift Guide For Girls Who Are Hard To Shop For

(Gift Guide For Girls Who Are Hard To Shop For by heatherrrnicole)
You all already know how much I love Halloween, but Christmas is the next best. I'm all about watching snow fall (as long as I don't have to drive in it), putting up cute decorations, watching old holiday specials, and sipping hot chocolate; who isn't? However, the gift-giving aspect of Christmas has gotten a bit trying over the years. Don't get me wrong, I love picking out things for the people I love. But, this year, a serious case of shopper's block came over me-it's a confusing and stressful condition to deal with, and I appreciate all your support- leaving me without a clue about what to buy people. After a lot of online browsing and trips to several stores, I am proud to say my Christmas shopping is officially dunzo. But, if you're still struggling with what to get your loved one this year, take a note from the collection above: go-to gifts for (almost) any lady in your life. Don't worry, ladies. I'll be back with gift-inspo for your dood soon. 
1. Tea and a cute mug to put it in. 2. You can never go wrong with a gift card, especially from iTunes and especially since Beyonce just released a new album. 3. Cozy pajamas. 4. Wall-art and prints from her favorite movie. Nan Lawson has some very cute ones like this Margot and Richie illustration on her Etsy page. 5. Journals and pens. 6. Books! I like going for coffee table reads and DIY/creative books. 7. Perfume sets never go out of style, and you always have plenty variety to chose from. I suggest going to department stores, like Macy's, who have samples laid out to pick the scents you like, then going to outlet shops like TJ Maxx and Marshalls to score the gift set. Tricky, tricky. 8. Make-up brushes. E.L.F. has beautiful and affordable holiday collections this time of year
I hope this post helps you all cope with shopper's block. Happy gift-giving!
With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts