Monday, November 11, 2013

Outfit: Coven Vibes

     Anyone else swooning hard over the latest season of American Horror Story? I hate to totally abandon the first season, but the current one may just be my favorite yet. The only thing I love more than the conniving Supreme, Fionna Goode, are the all black outfits worn by the coven girls. I've obvz been putting the inspo to good use; i.e. this outfit. When Ashley and I were picking out get-ups for our Kate Nash show, she pointed out that this dress would definitely be a "Coven outfit". Ultimately, I settled on another black dress (duh) for the show, but put this one to use for a date night with my dear, Andy.
     Well, that does it for me. I am off to finish my latest read and prepare for another work week; any other retailers feeling the holiday stress already? Ugh.
With love,
Heather

Outfit Details:
Hat- H&M
Dress- Forever 21 (Traded at Rag-O-Rama)
Coat: Specialty store in Cleveland
Boots and Bag- TJ Maxx

4 comments:

  1. Loving the coat and that hat! Great outfit!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This hat has really been a great piece all year, and I'm a sucker for a good coat. :D

      Delete
  2. KATE NASH SHOW?! as in, you already went to it or your going to go to one?? JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS. also, you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, yes! I already went to the Kate Nash show, the first week of November. It was amazing. My friends and I got to meet her,, and I nearly died of joy.

      Delete

Popular Posts