Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cold Weather Music

This photo is from last year, but we have already experienced our first snow around here. The weather has been pretty unpredictable since, with the exception of the cold temperatures. So, I've comprised a playlist that pairs perfectly with a mug of hot tea and a good book. Get cozy, and give these tunes a listening to.

The Smiths-I Won't Share You
Pity Sex- When You're Around
Laura Marling- Ghosts
St. Vincent- Cheerleader
Bad Books- Lost Creek
Arcade Fire- Keep the Car Running
Cold War Kids- Tuxedos
Ra Ra Riot- Each Year
Takka Takka- Everybody Say
M. Ward- Outta My Head
Kate Nash- Oh
Everyone Everywhere- I Feel Exhausted
Lucius- Turn It Around
Blind Pilot- The Story I heard
Snowing- Why Am I Not Going Underwater
Nana Grizol- Cynicism
Now It's Overhead- A Little Consolation
Land of Talk- It's Okay
Cold War Kids- Bottled Affection (Cathedral Version)
Death Cab For Cutie- We Looked Like Giants


1 comment:

  1. oh this is perfect. i love having a good mood playlist without having to put it together. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts