Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Omygod, It's Kate Nash.

     So, I saw Kate Nash...again. And, the third time was without a doubt the best. Get ready for an abundance of pictures, you guys!
The opening band, La Sera. They were super cute and dancy and swell.
The queen at work. If you have never had the pleasure and privilege of attending a Kate Nash show, stop what you are doing (after you finish reading this post, of course), and make it happen.
YAS.
Merry/Happy throwback.
And, then this happened. (I realize I look bad at all the wrong times.) My heart is so heavy with feels. The whole night was uhh-mazing, but meeting Kate Nash obvz took the cake. Am I fangirling hard enough for you yet? Sorry, doods. I'm so glad I got to share the night with my dear friends/ Girl Gang, Laura and Ashley. *Sigh* Can someone just take me back already?
Until next time,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh you already saw her!! wow, she looks younger than i thought she'd be. fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts