Friday, October 4, 2013

Outfit: The Apple Of My Eye

     I've currently taken a step back from usual ultra-feminine attire and traded it in for lots of denim, flannel, and my favorite combat boots. I think all three of those things are closet staples, especially for Fall; both as separates and combined with one another. Jean jackets go with ANYTHING. I especially love mine over dresses or with a t-shirt and chunky, knit scarf. And, try out the print-mixing trend with a neutral-toned flannel top and floral skirt. Combat boots are perfect all year round when dressing down "girly" pieces, or adding a touch of cool on jean and tee days. Or, just wear them all together for three times the love.
That does it for me, folks. I'll leave you with a very touristy picture of yours truly and Ashley, just because we rarely make it in the frame together.
Until next time,
Heather
Outfit Details:
Jacket- thrifted
Flannel- T.J. Maxx
Jeans- Urban Outfitters
Boots- T.J. Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts