Thursday, October 31, 2013

For the Sake of the Tradition

     This is Halloween, this is Halloween. Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, HALLOW- sorry, guys. But, today is my favorite day of the year; if you hadn't figured it out by now. However, other than pondering a costume, I've really slacked this year with the holiday festivities. So, my dear friend, Ashley and I took part in some last-minute pumpkin carving to celebrate the other day.
Folks, I may just wait a few days prior to Halloween to carve pumpkins every year; OUR PUMPKINS WERE FREE. If you didn't know, free things are the only things I like more than the spookiest day of the year. Ashley and I went all out, joking that our designs were American Horror Story inspired (i,e. Tate, Violet, and of course The Supreme herself, Fionna.) Also, can we talk about how cute Ashley's house is? I am forever motivated to improve my seasonal decor after seeing the lengths her and her family go every year. Alright, that's it for me. I'll be back tomorrow with a yummy recipe for those leftover pumpkin seeds. If you still need a blogging fix, visit Ashley over at Fancy That to see some more snapshots from our carving extravaganza. You can also see my other Halloween posts here, here, and here. I hope you all have a Happy Halloween, even if you have to work like I do (frown).
Until next time,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. that kitty! i'm pretty sure if halloween was a cat, that's what it would look like.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts