Friday, September 12, 2014

At Summer's End

     The cutest street fair I ever did see is currently in full swing just a few towns away, and Andy and I attended for one last fried food dinner before all the Summer festivals are over. (Although, my hometown's Oktoberfest is just around the corner.) There is something about wandering through a fair; the lights, the smell of funnel cakes, the mumble and static noise of everyone conversing. It always makes me feel like a child again, embracing the sensory overload. The air was chilly as we roamed around in our Fall attire. I know this is a give in, but this coming season is my favorite. I love waking up to a 60-degree day, I love watching the leaves change, I love Halloween, and yes, I love apple and pumpkin flavored everything. Sue me.
Happy Weekending,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts