Friday, June 20, 2014

Outfit: Kiss This Town Away

By the time that this post goes up, I will already be half-way to the South Carolina! My mom, sister, and I are heading on a vacation for the first time ever with just us three. We will be spending the whole week beachside, with not a thing planned aside from relaxing. And, I am thrilled. I can't tell you the last time I've been without a full schedule, waking from an obnoxious alarm with a full day of work ahead. I have needed time off for a while, and there is no one else I'd rather spend it with than my two favorite ladies!
I hope you all have a wonderful week, whether it's spent on vacation or not; make it a stay-cation, ya'al! I'll be back in about one week to share snapshots and stories from our travels.
With love,
Heather


Outfit Details:
Hat- Target
Chiffon shrug- Urban Outfitters(old/found at Gabriel Brothers)
T-shirt- American Eagle
Shorts- Thrifted/DIY'd
Sandals- T.J. Maxx

4 comments:

  1. cute hat & sandals! your blog is lovely, I followed n_n
    hope you have a great time in south carolina! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maxime! Your blog is darling, definitely one of my favorites!
      <3

      Delete

Popular Posts