Friday, August 23, 2013

Outfit: Let Them Eat Cake

No, really, let them! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. Don't let the caps fool you, I'm not really that thrilled. Twenty is kind of a boring age to be, folks. But, I am excited for the festivities set up for the occasion. I'll be going to Summerfest with a dear friend to see Cold War Kids, Ra Ra Riot, Matt and Kim, and a ton of others. Plus, a dinner-date with my mother and Nanny. Oh, and I'm also happy about cake. You know, because it's cake. Happy Friday, y'all.
Until next time,
Heather

Outfit details:
Flower crown- DIY'd (Tutorial coming soon)
Romper- Thrifted
Sandals- Nine West
Sunnies- Gabriel Brother

5 comments:

  1. Hey just found your blog through tumblr! It looks awesome and I've followed you! :)
    If you want you check out mine at ohhayblogs.blogspot.com
    It's a design/lifestyle blog kinda but I've still yet to show actually any of my designs haha!
    Lauren
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out! I'm really liking yours, too. I'd love to see some of your actual designs, girl :D

      Delete
    2. No worries! And thank you! :) I'll hopefully be uploading more of my own design posts when I get back to college in 2 weeks! And I'm thinking of putting up some freebie print outs for rvsp/invitation/thank you cards but not sure haha!

      Delete
  2. You are so cute! Loving the outfit and flower headband!
    Happy birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! I'm excited to share the tutorial for these headbands. They are sooooo easy to make and lovely to wear. And, thank you again, for the b-day wishes. :D

      Delete

Popular Posts