Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pizza Queen

This outfit is full of recent scores that I simply cannot get enough of. I mean, a pizza shirt, the perfect thrifted denim jacket, AND THESE DAMN LEOPARD PRINT BOOTS JUST STOP IT. I have had my eyes on these boots for ages, and saw that they finally went on sale. So, I immediately threw caution to the wind (aka bought shoes online), and made them mine. It's by far the best thing I have ever done, and a true defining moment in my life. (Too much?) Let this be known to any and all loved ones: I want to be buried in these freaking shoes. Alright, sorry. But, seriously...they're great. I played around with a boyish, casual look in my last outfit post, but this is my absolute go-to, dressed down ensemble; my uniform of sorts. I am clicky ankle boots and black jeans, loose tees and sunglasses. What pieces define your style? And, what items are you most excited about scoring?
Until next time,
Heather

Outfit Details:
Sunglasses- T.J. Maxx
Jean Jacket-Vintage
T-shirt and Bag- Old Navy
Jeans- Gabriel Brothers
Boots- H&M

1 comment:

Popular Posts