Monday, July 1, 2013

All the Sights and Sounds

     I spent some of the weekend in Akron for The Front Bottoms show, and was lucky enough to have some extra time to explore the city beforehand. My friend, Laura, and I made our way downtown, where we stumbled upon some local shops; including a clothing store called Revival and Square Records. We took our time browsing, especially while we were in an antique store hiding from the storm that hit suddenly. Laura spotted a signed copy of a Charles Bukowski book while we were there, and nearly fainted. She is now the proud owner of said book. The skies cleared a bit, and we headed to the venue to claim our places in line. I can't even tell you how completely wonderful the concert was, and I am so thrilled to share the pictures with you all. So many feels!
Until next time,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts