Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Rip Her to Shreds

Signs of Spring are beginning to make themselves known, but it has still been a bit chilly here in Ohio. So, I've been keeping it pretty casual until I can fully drown myself in floral print and maybe even a few colors; but let's not get too crazy. This combination of pieces is not something I ever thought I'd gravitate towards, but I've really been digging a more laid back, "boys-wear" vibe. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Estee Lalonde, who is absolutely killing it with her style lately. These jeans are an absolute dream; the wash, the rips, the fit. And, these slip-on sneakers are a chic update on the checker Vans I used to be obsessed during my early teen years. I've been trying to build up a more cohesive and quality wardrobe over the last few months, and I can already tell all of these pieces pictured above will be wearable in a variety of looks, especially heading into the warmer months. I'm planning on doing a Spring clothing haul featuring some of the clothing I've acquired, so stay tuned for that! What pieces are you loving or using  transition into Spring and Summer?
-Heather

Outfit Details:
Jacket- Old Navy
Bag-Forever 21 (thrifted)
Jeans- Urban Outfitters (Gabriel Brothers)
Sweater- Gabriel Brothers
Sneakers- Torrid (Gabriel Brothers)
Sunglasses- T.J. Maxx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I wish it was still kinda chilly here in Nevada. It's already so warm!
    I love this casual look!

    http://www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts