Monday, January 19, 2015

Outfit: Snow White

Hello, world! Remember me? I know my posting has been scarce, and I'll save you from a long rambling about what I've been up to lately. The short version is I moved, got a new job, chopped my hair off, and have been busy settling in/making future goals and plans. I'm really trying to get back into the blogging groove, but honestly haven't felt totally up to it; and I've never wanted Rags and Roses to feel like work. There have been times where I'm cooking or working on a craft, and think to take pictures so I can share it on here. But, something stops me and I've just chosen not to force it. In the past, there were times where I missed being in the moment because I was trying to snap the perfect picture, or find the best light, or recreate a moment I missed. Now, there isn't anything wrong with that here and there, but I feel its been necessary to just be present and take a break to think about what this blog, and other aspects of my life, really mean to me. I think like I'm getting to a place where I feel at peace with most things; developing routines and trying to find balance. It's been a long road, and I'm sure I have miles to go. But, I do miss the middle moments that I've always captured and shared, so I am planning on working this blog back into my schedule. I just wanted to say a quick thanks to those of you who haven't tuned out, and have offered endless support. I really am happy to be apart of a community of people interested in documenting life and style and everything in between. Here's to there being more to come!
-Heather

Outfit Details:
Sweater/Boots- Thrifted
Hat- Target
Tee- American Eagle
Denim- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts